These Refer a Friend Program Terms and Conditions are in addition to the General Art Youth Society Terms and Conditions, to which you agree by using www.artyouthsociety.com (the “Website”).
To receive a Referral Certificate through the Refer a Friend Program:
- You must send an email invitation using the email form mailer located on the Website.
- The individual you refer must not be an existing customer/member and make a purchase using the promo code attached in your email invitation. We reserve the right to determine whether your email invitation was used to create the account, and whether the individual is a new customer/member.
- Referral Certificates will not be issued, and may be revoked, if the purchase is returned.
- A Referral Certificate will be added to your account within twenty-one (21) days.
You are not eligible to receive more than $1000 in Referral Certificates in any calendar year.
Referral Certificates can be redeemed only at www.artyouthsociety.com, are valid for one-time use only, are non-refundable and non-transferrable, have no cash value, and cannot be bartered or sold. Referral Certificates are promotional discounts for which no consideration is made, and expire six (6) months after receipt.
If you use Referral Certificates to purchase a returnable item and you return that item, the amount of the referral credits used to pay for the item will be deducted from the total amount of the refund, and the Referral Certificate value will not be returned to your account.
We may specify certain products that are ineligible for payment using Referral Certificates from time to time.
Refer a Friend 15% off promo codes may not be used in combination with other promotions.
We may void your Referral Certificates, terminate your eligibility to earn Referral Certificates, or terminate your account or the accounts of customers you refer if we determine in our sole discretion that you or they take any of the following actions:
- Open multiple accounts, including with different email addresses, for the same person in order to generate additional Referral Certificates;
- Refer customers using, spam, display advertising, sponsored links, unsolicited emails, or links on message boards, or forums.
- Use false names, impersonate other people, or otherwise provide false or misleading information to us;
- Violate these terms or any other of the Website’s terms and conditions in any way; or
- Participate in the Refer a Friend Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulation.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you to add to, remove, or otherwise change these terms, including without limitation by changing the amount of the Referral Certificates; modifying how you may earn and spend Referral Certificates; modifying the duration and expiration of Referral Certificates; requiring minimum purchase amounts for use of Referral Certificates; changing the maximum amount of Referral Certificates that you may earn; or discontinuing the Refer a Friend Program entirely. We will post an updated version of these terms on the Website, and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes by continuing to use the Website or the Refer a Friend Program after the date such changes are posted.